Monday, January 16, 2012

Our God

Every now and then, there is a song that I just can't seem to get out of my head.  Ever since I went to Passion Conference I just can't forget this one song.  Just listen, read and please be encouraged by the song.


Chris Tomlin- Our God
Water, you turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you
None like you

Into the darkness, you shine
Out of the ashes, we rise
There's no one like you
None like you

Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
God, you are higher than any other
Our God is healer
Awesome in power
Our God, our God

And if our God is for us
Then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us
Then what could stand against

It's just this huge, building anthem that expresses our faith in the awesome, powerful God.

I love the chorus that talks about our God being greater, stronger, a healer and above everything.  The God we serve is SO BIG.

The last part is what really gets me.  God is on our side, the God of the universe, the God over everything and He gives us His favor.

Sin, sorrow, pain, everything bad in the world... is defeated.


1 comment: